Operations & Sales Support Extraordinaire
Seeking a person who can help grow and support a newly established sourcing and distribution company. Position would consist of wearing multiple hats and must have enthusiasm to grow and contribute in a constantly changing environment. Main duties would initially include:
- Establishing procedures to prioritize and keep track of projects/items in pipeline
- Managing Sales & Marketing development pipeline for several very diverse projects
- Assisting President in maintaining schedules, workflow, travel etc.
- Contribute to strategic planning and forecasting of company
- Setting up office offering staff support
- Basic bookkeeping and revenue/expense documentation – ability to perform cost analysis and read/understand financial statements
- Willingness to learn it if you don’t know it and find experts if needed to solve issues such as IT etc.
Great opportunity for the right person. We are “The Company” and we all have a vested interest and passion to make it great. This is not a position for someone who likes regularity and routine. We value critical thinking and ability to take ownership of projects, dig into areas one may not be an expert and help grow areas he/she is experienced in. We are also in the infant stages of growth and the paychecks will be lean until we can get our sales up.
Ideal candidate will have a college degree w/5+ years’ combined experience in
- Controlling/Office Management/Bookkeeping
- Managing a Department
- Project Management
- Budgetary Experience
- Operations Management/Support
- Sales support
- Importing/Exporting/Supply Chain
High level of professionalism, ability to use or learn office software, and a can-do attitude is a must.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 to grow steadily within the next 3 years depending upon the growth of the company!
- 4 year degree
- Budgeting/forecasting/bookkeeping – prefereably in Quickbooks
- Office Manager/Office Administration
- Operations or Ops Management
- Project Management
Required language: English